Sunday, August 19, 2018

Cat Food Thief

Wild turkey sightings are common around here. The other day I saw one on the sidewalk on Q street rummaging the dirt under the tree. It jumped off to the busy road at one point, I had to block the traffic and shoo it back onto the sidewalk. Someone called animal control. Then, while biking 2 days ago, I saw a whole family on the trail taking refugee from the sun in the shade under the tree. There are enough wildlife in this city to keep you entertained.

Last night I saw a raccoon grooming himself in the middle of our backyard. That made me think, maybe it's the raccoon that's been cleaning up the cat food over night. We've been feeding a homeless cat that has been coming to our door since we moved in. He comes almost everyday in the evening. On the days that he doesn't show up, we leave out the cat cereal outside. In the morning it is usually gone. I'll have to install a camera outside and see who's getting fed.






No comments:

Post a Comment