Sunday, January 10, 2021

Squat, Still a Killer Exercise

 Last week, I remembered I haven't done any biking this winter. It got cold very quickly in November after being in the 90s throughout October and then I forgot about biking. So I figured I should get back on the saddle. 

I found the bike tires all flat in the garage even though I put the sealant only a few months before. Bummer. The sealant still hasn't congealed and the latex liquid spewed out when I was done pumping the air on the rear wheel and pulled the clamp off the valve. And then, the front wheel wouldn't take the air in at all. Something apparently was blocking the valve. I took out the valve stem, cleaned it back in and pumped. Still didn't work, so I repeated the process a few times before finally giving up after a 10 minutes of squatting and working on it. I'll have to get a new valve and see if that fixes the problem.

The next day I got knocked out. And the day after was even worse. I was feeling so bad, I actually was groaning and moaning.  It wasn't even squat exercise; I was squatting down most of time though I had to stand up a few times to work the pump. It still was a killer exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment