Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Post-hobodom Struggle Over... NOT

 .. And just like that, the struggle seemed over. Still a little tired, but spring is back in my steps and I was even whistling while driving to the grocery store in the morning. It's just amazing how much more livable the life is when you are not sick.

My exercise tolerance still remains shrunken, however. I walked a little fast while grocery-shopping and I crapped out by the evening. The next day I was back in the dog house. I'm back in the territory where I do little something and I crap out a few days, rinse and repeat.

Alcohol tolerance was proportionally shrunken too; a beer debilitates me for the rest of the day.

I'll have to limit my walk to 90 steps per minute again. Definitely no biking for a while. But it is still a relief to be able to stay away from CFS sickness by being careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment