Friday, July 21, 2017

Harlem Street Photography

I've been improving. I got sick three times in June after we settled in after a long journey. Another case of post-trip struggle. I've been walking more since then, and I managed not to get sick, so far. It's same pattern as before: hyper activity during the trip followed by post-trip struggle and then rebound settling somewhere in between the during-trip and post-trip level.

Today I went back to Harlem, for photography this time. I took M11 bus to La Salle and then walked up St Nicholas before switching over to Frederick Douglas around 130th. I walked up some more and then finally walked down Malcolm X. I was gonna stop and take the bus, and then I got over-ambitious and walked all the way down to 110th. It was a nice hot day and my NYC days are drawing near. I figure I may never have another chance, so I decided to walk down the whole length. A total of 8000 step days. That after 10,000 step day and 7000 steps the day before.





No comments:

Post a Comment