Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Curcumin Doesn't Work

It's been almost 3 weeks since I returned from the 2nd skiing trip. And I have settled into the familiar one-day-up-one-day-down pattern once again. Carry 20 lbs laundry or walking to the coffee shop craps me out the next day and I can't do much other than minimal ADL or Web surfing on my phone lying on the couch. It may be that I'm still under the weather from the last skiing. 3 weeks in the penalty box should be over in a few days, so maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

In any event, that means curcumin did not help. So I'm calling the curcumin trial a failure.

I'm still waiting for a break in the weather for my next skiing expedition. It did break last week  but no lift deal was available. So I'll have to catch the next break. The atmospheric river is running again and we'll be wet into the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment