Sunday, April 30, 2017

Greenville, SC

Accumulation of all the activities are catching up. It's been nonstop and I was pretty tired this morning. It's not heavy activities by any stretch of imagination. I've been taking steady 6000 or so steps on average. Considering that fitbit registers 3000 steps when I do nothing, it's low activities for healthy people. For me that's maximum sustainable amount.

We checked into Greenville Hilton last night. It was about the same price as the Extended Stay, and since we were going to stay just one night I sprang for Hilton instead. And it was so nice to sleep in a real comforter, not a blanket, in a clean, highly rated 4 star hotel. Real nice goose down too. We would've stayed another night and rest only if there was kitchen. I only can take so many eating out.

Before then we took the Northern Georgia route

In this afternoon we hung out in the Greenville downtown at a leisurely pace for a few hours.



Then we drove an hour north to Asheville, our final leg before Raleigh where we'll rest for a while at my sister's house, and checked into an Extended Stay. It's now so familiar, it's as if we came back home.




No comments:

Post a Comment