Sunday, April 23, 2017

New Orleans, LA

I'm in no hurry. We'll take a day off and get some much needed rest. Even with a day in Lafayette doing nothing but charging the car, I was still pooped. Going to Acadiana RV park to refuel may have taken quite a bit out of me.

We went to Giles Nissan in the morning and then went to the library after leaving the car hooked up. Hour and a half later, and we ended up with only +10 miles after spending 17 miles going there and back. I was going to come back in the morning on the way to New Orleans and charge two more hours, but then went to Acadiana park in the afternoon to fill up.

We took the southern route to New Orleans from Lafayette. The plan was to follow the scenic route #76 from the Reader's Digest book. But the range anxiety took over after St Martinsville. I aborted driving to Oaks Manor in Franklin and then drove straight to Slidell supercharger. Extended Stay in Metarie was on the way, so I dropped luggage and wife and then arrive at the charger with 8 miles to spare.




No comments:

Post a Comment